Grocery Team Member (Stocking, Inventory, Floor Customer Service) Part Time (Open)
The Job Holder
Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Dec 12, 2019
Whole Foods Market
- Guarantees a new and engaging showcase by keeping cases and retires spotless and very much supplied by forward-looking, checking codes, pivoting and evacuating obsolete items.
- Stocks and cleans basic food item retires, mass containers, solidified and dairy cases.
- Screens and counteracts decay and imparts waste to purchasers, Team Leaders, and move managers.
- Keeps up back stock in great request.
- Helps with the testing program, keeping test regions full, spotless and engaging.
- Finishes waste, testing, temperature, and clear worksheets as required.
- Helps with occasional stock checks.
- Lands to work station on schedule, suitably prepared, dressed and prepared to work; works every planned move and goes to required training and gatherings.
- Gives astounding client care, addresses the needs of clients in a convenient and viable way and models intriguing selling procedures; answers telephones and pages quickly and graciously.
- Boosts deals potential through compelling and appropriate strategies for preparing, putting away, turning, stocking, and promoting the item.
- Pursues and goes along, or guarantees consistency, with set up methods, including Weights and Measures, wellbeing and sanitation, and safe work rehearses.
- Keeps up, or guarantees support of, a spotless and sterile working and shopping condition; keeps up the hardware as per WFM neatness and security principles.
- Performs opening, mid, and shutting obligations as doled out; guarantees the exactness of signs and estimating.
- Quickly reports wellbeing dangers and infringement.
- Performs different obligations as relegated by store, local, or national administration.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders