FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL & PART-TIME)
The Job Holder
Goleta, CA, USA
Dec 15, 2019
Compass Group USA
Outline: Prepares, displays and serves nourishment as required.
Fundamental Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work, for example, washing, stripping, cutting and seeding foods grown from the ground.
- Gauges and measures assigned fixings.
- Conveys skillet, pots and plate of nourishment to and from work stations, stove and fridge as per wellbeing models.
- Stores nourishment in assigned territories following wrapping, dating, sanitation and pivot systems.
- Cleans work territories, hardware and utensils.
- Disseminates supplies, utensils and compact gear.
- Uses endorsed nourishment plans and create benchmarks to guarantee the legitimate quality, serving temperatures and standard bit control.
- Serves clients in a well disposed of, productive way following laid out strides of administration.
- Resolves client concerns and transfers pertinent data to chief.
- Guarantees consistency with organization administration models and stock and money control methodology.
- Guarantees consistency with all sanitation and security prerequisites.
- Performs different obligations as allocated.
Copyright © 2022, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar