The Job Holder
US Department of the Army
- Arrange with staff, administrators and outside organizations in regards to preparing and graduation prerequisites.
- Freely plans, tasks and controls booking of courses, preparing and support.
- Research and translate administrative direction and hardware prerequisites to decide preparing needs.
- Imparts recorded as a hard copy and by telephone all preparation necessities on the side of planned directions.
Who May Apply: Only candidates who meet one of the business authority classes underneath are qualified to go after this position. You will be approached to recognize which classification or classifications you meet and to give archives that demonstrate you meet the classification or classifications you chose. See Proof of Eligibility for a broad rundown of report necessities for all business specialists.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Protection Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) Interchange Agreement
- Official Order (E.O.) 12721
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473
- Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentality (NAFI)
- Individuals with Disabilities, Schedule A
- Need Placement Program, DoD Military Spouse Preference (MSP) Eligible
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders