Patient Service Representative I
The Job Holder
Anaheim, CA, USA
Dec 31, 2019
AltaMed Health Services Corporation
- Adherence to all Patient Service Center and AltaMed Policies and Procedures.
- Capacity to productively and precisely plan, reschedule or potentially drop medicinal as well as dental arrangements as mentioned by the patient and as per AltaMed's Appointment Scheduling Policy.
- Routinely check the line to screen a number of approaches hold.
- Answer every single approaching call and appropriately discard calls by means of proper exchange, message taking, or development and return call.
- Affirm understanding arrangements 24-48 hours ahead of time.
- Gather/Update/Verify all relevant patient statistics and protection data.
- Visit and take part in preparing and gatherings as appointed.
- Hand-off patient inquiries, demands and different calls to the fitting individual/office.
- Performs other related obligations as appointed.
- Secondary School Diploma or proportionate required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish liked.
- One year's experience favored working in a call focus condition where a help/bolster job was principally performed.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders