Customer Service Representative
The Job Holder
DEKRA North America
Customer Service Representative
We are scanning for an accomplished Customer Service Representative at our Atlanta, GA office.
Synopsis of Position
Is it accurate to say that you are an extrovert that flourishes in a client administration condition? Do you have the energy to help other people with their protection needs? Do you have the right stuff to fabricate and keep up solid expert connections? Is it accurate to say that you will venture in and play out the obligations important to be fruitful at this specific type of employment?
DEKRA North America is searching for a Customer Service Representative to join our Insurance Service Team. In this job, you will collaborate with the regulatory group, bearers, clients and autonomous appraisers. You will use every accessible apparatus to keep up client reliability, expedite issue goals and fabricate solid connections. You will be entrusted with entering and overseeing information appropriate to the activities of DEKRA North America's Insurance Services.
DEKRA is one of the world's driving trying, review and affirmation (TIC) organizations, offering imaginative expert administrations in the fields of vehicle investigation, master examinations, mechanical item testing and accreditations, the executive's framework confirmations, initiative counseling, and substantially more. DEKRA is a reason driven association with a profound enthusiasm to make the world a more secure spot out and about, at work and home. At DEKRA North American, you will be a piece of a developing association with a 90-year history and more than 45,000 representatives in 60 nations around the world.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of choosing and dispatching cases and sending portable connects to appraisers.
- Oversee client calls and grumblings into the DEKRA claims division at that point delegate as required.
- Follow up on all client issues to guarantee goals.
- Construct and oversee solid associations with clients, colleagues, and customers.
- Make first notice of misfortune guidelines (FNOL) to help the SLA procedure and time due dates for the Insurance Service Department.
- In charge of appropriately re-allocating any rejected cases in an auspicious way.
- Open supplemental and modification documents.
- Convey and help the leader with heightened issues.
- Enter keep up and update transporter and autonomous appraiser profiles.
- Record upkeep issues as required.
- Open supplemental and update documents.
- Different obligations as relegated.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Professional education liked.
- 1-3 years client bolster experience liked.
- Protection Services experience liked.
- Solid authoritative aptitudes.
- I can work autonomously and as a cooperative person.
- Capacity to construct reasonable connections through open and intelligent correspondence.
- Have the option to perform various tasks, organize and oversee time successfully.
- Critical thinking aptitudes.
- Focused on security.
- The client administration arranged.
- The uplifting frame of mind.
- Tender loving care.
- PC abilities.
- Capacity to work under strain.
- Eagerness to go well beyond what is required to satisfy business needs.
- Capacity to keep things private.
Capacity to work in a general office condition, including broadened times of PC based work.
Next to zero travel <10%.
DEKRA North America is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Every single qualified candidate will get thought for work regardless of race, shading, sex, sexual direction, sex personality, religion, national cause, incapacity, veteran status, age, conjugal status, pregnancy, hereditary data, or another legitimately secured status.
Copyright © 2024, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar