Unit Secretary- Part Time- Egleston Cardiac Unit
The Job Holder
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Gives administrative help to tolerant consideration area(s) to guarantee conveyance of compelling and proficient administrations. Proactively bolsters endeavors that guarantee conveyance of safe patient consideration and benefits and advance a protected domain at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
- Secondary school confirmation or identical
- No expert accreditations required
- 2 years of involvement with an administrative job
- Involvement with a therapeutic setting
- PC aptitudes, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and different Windows-based applications
- Involvement with therapeutic wording
- Unit Secretary (US) accreditation
Information SKILLS and ABILITIES*
- Exhibited verbal/composed correspondence, hierarchical, client care, and relational aptitudes
- Must have the option to effectively pass the Basic Windows Skill Assessment at 80% or higher rating inside 30 days of work (in clinical regions)
- Gives client support backing to inward and outer clients with clear and brief correspondence, e.g., warm welcome convention, bearings, guest cleanliness directions, appearances rules.
- Circulates and gathers fitting desk work and structures, e.g., telephone list, round sheets, cardboards, careful and therapeutic parcels, lab marks.
- Keeps up understanding enumeration and patient recognizable proof data. e.g., Epic, statistics book, understanding outlines, persistent names.
- Requests and keeps up a suitable stock of unit supplies, e.g., office supplies, recipe, blood donation center, I-STATs.
- Situates new partners in fitting unit secretary obligations.
- Gathers everyday line day information.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders