Unit Secretary - General Surgery/Urology
The Job Holder
Phoebe Putney Health System
The Unit Secretary goes to the nursing station and performs administrative obligations, demand supplies, hardware and administrations as coordinated. All exercises will be acted on the side of the system, vision, and estimations of Phoebe. Nothing part of this expected set of responsibilities confines the board's entitlement to dole out or reassign obligations and duties to this activity whenever. All exercises must be consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA, and different guidelines, as proper.
- Plays out all occupation duties in arrangement with the guiding principle, crucial vision of the association
- Performs different obligations as required and finishes all activity capacities according to departmental approaches and systems
- Keeps up current information in present zones of duty (i.e., self training, goes to continuous instructive projects)
- Goes to staff gatherings and finishes compulsory in-administrations and prerequisites and competency assessments on schedule.
- Shows competency at all levels in giving consideration to all patients dependent on age, sex, weight, and exhibited needs. For non-clinical zones, has gone to preparing and exhibits the use of age-explicit client care aptitudes.
- Holds fast to the medical clinic and departmental participation and dependability rules
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders