The Job Holder
warehouse Associate for Mikart, LLC. is responsible for accurately receiving, storing and picking of materials to meet production demands, for maintaining the warehouse areas and equipment in good order and for labeling material accountability as they are issued to Production.
Essential Job Functions
Check and charge equipment batteries according to schedule.
Move product to and from storage areas with the proper equipment and efficiently stage product for transfer. Responsible for the loading and unloading of cargo and checks to see that loads are properly secured and within proper weight limitations. Ensures cargo complies with shipping documents.
- Participate in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation based on FIFO.
- Perform Purchase Order Receipt (POV) in Fourth Shift software system
- Demonstrate proficiency in performing Level I requirements at a superior level.
- Accurately count and stage label materials to meet the production schedule.
- Perform all location changes for raw materials, packaging components, work-in-process, and finished goods in the (IMTR) Screen of the Fourth Shift MRP software system.
- Prepare materials for shipping. Accurately pick orders, confirming lot numbers, counts, release status, etc., as necessary. Stencil, mask or tag all orders as required. Check all documentation for correctness. Perform Ship Function (SHIP) in the Fourth Shift software system.
- Assure that all raw materials and packaging components are kept in well-closed containers and that all in-process materials are palletized.
- Perform calibrations of counting equipment as required.
- Print lot numbers and expiration dates on labeling as required.
- Prepare printed box and tray labels utilizing the appropriate printer.
- Obtain necessary approvals for materials to be issued to the Packaging Department.
- Segregate all materials that are to be destroyed.
- The individual selected for this role must be independent and will require to get things done through soft project management, only resorting to issuing escalation when completely necessary.
- Team player.
- Reliable, organized, with good attention to detail.
- Able to follow clear instructions.
- Robust communication skills (oral).
- Flexible work hours.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent with one (1) year experience in warehouse operation, or other appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid Georgia driver?s license for an applicable company vehicle.
- Fluency in the English language is required.
- Must have prior experience in forklift operation.
- Good mathematical and counting skills are required.
- Must be able to sit, stoop, bend, stand, and walk for extended periods of time and have the ability to lift objects weighing 50 pounds repetitively.
- Repetitive hand motions and attentiveness required.
- Occasional heavy lifting or moving required.
- The ability to gown and work successfully in a cleanroom environment.
- The ability to wear a respirator if required.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders