The Job Holder
Plays out an assortment of authoritative, secretarial and administrative obligations that bolster the executive's workforce in the general activity of a division or administration territory. Assignments are described by a high level of information and utilization of office approaches, systems, and activity. The occupant is relied upon to decipher and execute the obligations and duties of the activity with just restricted supervision and heading. The position is portrayed by the capacity to organize and arrange different assignments.
1. One (1) year administrative/secretarial experience.
2. Composing prerequisites change by the office, see order for necessities.
3. Great relational abilities.
4. Capacity to adhere to point by point guidelines.
5. Level of capability in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) changes by division, see order for necessities.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders