The Job Holder
The Methodist Hospital of Southern California
The unit secretary works as an assistant for the division performing secretarial obligations. Answers and handles different calls and screens and accepts proper messages varying. Translates doctor requests and documents reports and desk work in an auspicious and proficient way. Shows interest in the by and large progress ahead of the unit and the association. Applies great relational and correspondence processes using verbal and non-verbal abilities to accomplish authoritative help objectives of consumer loyalty and a positive workplace.
- Precisely interprets the doctor's requests under the supervision of the RN.
- Helps with transportation as well as the release of patients and other roundabout patient consideration obligations as suitable
- Accurately uses the medical clinic charge framework and distinguishes nursing charges.
- Presentations proficient responsibility and supports the unit group by advancing solidarity and collaboration among colleagues by keeping up an inspirational demeanor and positive working connections.
- Related to and as coordinated by the chief/nurture in control, successfully sorts out and organizes the work process while keeping up a peaceful, clean, and expert condition. Keeps up unit supplies, structures, and manuals
- Performs secretary capacities for the office. Answers all phone lines and patient calls instantly and amiably accepting exact messages as proper.
- Stays mindful of current evaluation and keeps up precise documentation on affirmations, moves, and releases imparting changes in an opportune way.
- Utilize the PC framework for request passage and to help the wellbeing group in acquiring the required data. Print reports as required.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders