Supervisory Nurse (Clinical)
The Job Holder
Fort Irwin, CA, USA
Jan 15, 2020
US Department of the Army
- Give program direction, train, and situate staff and volunteers.
- Plan, supervise, direct, and assess facility nursing activities.
- Build up, survey, and update facility nursing approaches and working methodology.
- Actualize Performance Improvement (PI) and quality control activities for the center, which incorporate performing hazard evaluations, lead reviews, plan reports of discoveries, recognize patterns, and report on remedial activities.
- Organize persistent instruction exercises concerning the understanding a job in wellbeing support and reclamation.
- Apply or change the dressing, regulate meds, and train the patient in follow-up care.
- Triage patients in the Obstetrics/Gynecology crisis facility alluding the individuals who need quick medicinal consideration regarding the doctor.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders