The Job Holder
County of Sonoma
About the Positions
Mental Nurses chip away at multi-disciplinary groups giving medicine training and adherence bolster administrations, mental status assessments, treatment arranging, emergency intercession, and restorative case the board. These administrations are given in close joint effort therapists, caseworkers, essential consideration specialists, drug stores, and research center administrations. The Department of Health Services is right now looking for Psychiatric Nurses to work in the Crisis Stabilization Unit.
About the Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU)
The CSU's devoted group of authorized emotional well-being clinicians, mental attendants, and specialists give emergency intercession, drug appraisal, adjustment, and data and referral administrations 24-hours every day, 7 days per week for grown-ups, youngsters, and families encountering a psychological well-being emergency. The CSU gives as long as 23-hours of steady consideration, remembering drugs for people for an intense emotional well-being emergency. For those requiring a more significant level of care, intentional emergency private administrations or inpatient hospitalization are orchestrated.
The Ideal Candidate
- The perfect competitors will have:
- Experience giving prescription administration administrations and psycho-training to customers in a recuperation arranged, general wellbeing setting
- Information on best practices in mental nursing
- The capacity to work cooperatively with a multidisciplinary group in a quick paced condition
- Commonality with the recuperation model
- A powerful urge to work in the open conduct wellbeing arrangement of care
- The capacity to work nighttimes, ends of the week, and occasion shifts
- This work rundown may likewise be utilized to occupy future full-time, low maintenance, and extra-help positions as they happen during the dynamic status of this rundown.
Copyright © 2022, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar