The Job Holder
- LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT WILL BE DISCUSSED UPON INTERVIEW
This position is situated in the Kearny Mesa zone of San Diego and will require infrequent travel to different areas all through San Diego County.
- Full time: 8-hours variable moves and times.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Least of 2 years involvement in sound way of life training for weight the board, smoking discontinuance nourishment, physical movement, and additionally stress the board.
- Foundation in the persuasive meeting, undivided attention, Transtheoretical Model and other proof-based training procedures.
- Exhaustive information and propelled comprehension of conduct change philosophies, ailment self-administration methodologies, and proof-based wellbeing training research.
- Capacity to discuss adequately with patients and suppliers in an interdisciplinary human services condition to give facilitated restorative consideration.
- Shown capacity to create and lead results-driven wellbeing instruction projects to meet division objectives and goals.
- Solid authoritative, basic reasoning, peace promotion, and critical thinking aptitudes.
- Capacity to work autonomously, practice solid time the executives, set needs, and exhibit high profitability in a quick-paced, dynamic medicinal services setting.
- Capable at MS Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Capacity to work adaptable hours.
- Four-year college education in wellbeing related field required.
- CPR required inside 90 days of contracting.
- Accreditation from a broadly affirmed wellbeing training program required (Wellcoaches, Real Balance 360, Intrinsic Coaching, and so forth).
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders