Operations Assistant-Hayward, CA
The Job Holder
Fremont, CA, USA
Jan 22, 2020
What you can expect as an Operations Assistant at OnTrac:
- Fun workplace, the open door for professional success!
- Get paid WEEKLY!
- Profession Path, a large number of our representatives are advanced into influential positions!
- Teledoc – a simple method to address a specialist via telephone and get medicinal exhortation and even solutions without going into the workplace!
- Paid wiped out leave and conceivable 401k commitments!
What you'll do as an Operations Assistant at OnTrac
- Keep up and add to a protected workplace by clinging to arrangements and systems as delineated in the Company Safety Program.
- Research, dissect and report on day by day consistency to the executives. Get ready business reports as regularly as required and forward to the executives.
- Work with PC framework for exact bundle status by refreshing the framework with precise data for clients, client support group and different offices. Update the inside framework with remarks in regards to bundle status obvious to the whole system.
- Help drivers in the checkout procedure confirming that all bundles are out for conveyance. Revealing missing bundles or bundles not out for conveyance. Track bundles and every day records bookkeeping.
- Procedure and report issue bundles. Transfer pictures and remarks into the framework and send it to the record chief. Get ready bundles to go out for conveyance.
- May be required to speak with clients in regards to their bundle status. I will have direct contact with both inner and outer clients.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders