Resident Care Coordinator
The Job Holder
Davis, CA, USA
Jan 22, 2020
- Welcome, help, and direct guests as proper.
- Get fax or telephone calls from doctors, drug stores, families and make a suitable move.
- Make duplicates and oversee and update occupant graphs, arrangement books, 911 folio, and MARS.
- Keep up records of due dates for occupant appraisals and educates the Resident Services Director as proper.
- Facilitate transportation of inhabitants to outside Medical Doctor's arrangements.
- Arrange and update in-administration cover and deals with the in-administrations schedule to plan in-administrations and help the Resident Services Director get ready.
- Offer help to cutting edge staff varying.
- Help with refreshing Resident Services Assistant task sheets.
- Help with preparing and backing to new or less experienced helped living staff.
- Directions staff plan.
- Gives reinforcement by performing Resident Services Assistant or Resident Medication Assistant job varying.
- Organize undertakings to guarantee ideal administrations to inhabitants as solicitations and requirements change.
- May perform different obligations as doled out
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders