Warehouse Associate II, Operations (Outbound)
The Job Holder
Distribution center Associate II, Operations
- Outbound Shift
- Must probably work Monday – Friday 2:00 PM – until the finish
- Must probably stay at work longer than required and a few ends of the week as required.
- What Warehouse Operations adds to Cardinal Health
- Distribution center Operations is in charge of performing/controlling a blend of manual or mechanized assignments important for the receipt, stockpiling, and shipment of the item.
- This may incorporate elements of getting, picking, pressing, shipping, organizing, moving, capacity, conveyance, and so on.
- Likewise in charge of the proficient progression of items from the purpose of item receipt from sellers to the shipment of items (through endorsed administration parameters) to an assortment of inward and outer clients.
- In charge of broadly educating in numerous zones of the distribution center including Inbound, ValueLink, and Outbound
- Get enormous boxes on distribution center dock, examine item with RF scanner, and information item data into PC
- Separate instances of item and work overwhelming gear to renew distribution center
- Use voice to pick a framework to pick huge case things with material taking care of gear or to pick a little unit of measure things and spot on the truck
- Palletize enormous things to slip and wrap for shipment
- Pack little things in boxes
- Drive material dealing with hardware as required by occupation obligation. Model gear in the office incorporates: request picker (careful chooser), forklift, arrive at the truck, turret truck, bed jack, and walkie rider.
- Secondary School Diploma or GED required
- 1 - 2 years related experience liked
- Past material taking care of hardware experience (MHE) liked
- Radio recurrence (RF) scanner as well as voice to pick experience exceptionally usually liked
- Capacity to reliably lift 50 Ibs and have the option to twist, reach, stoop, lift and represent the whole move of 8 hours or progressively required
- Must almost certainly stay at work longer than required with practically zero notification ahead of time
- Eagerness to figure out how to work material taking care of hardware and pivot into different regions of the stockroom
- Work at statures up to 25 feet reliably
- Adherence to site wellbeing guidelines including wearing required individual defensive gear, for example, steel-toed security shoes, and material taking care of hardware wellbeing outfit; responsible to Cardinal Health's EHS just as QRA arrangements and methods.
- Bent to work in a quick-paced conveyance condition while meeting hourly settled dissemination shares and execution guidelines
What is anticipated from you and others at this level
- Applies procured information and aptitudes to finish standard assignments
- Promptly learns and applies new data and techniques to work in the doled out territory
- Keeps up suitable licenses, preparing and affirmations
- Takes a shot at routine assignments that require some issue goals
- Works inside obviously characterized standard working techniques and additionally logical strategies
- Holds fast to every quality rule
- Works under a moderate level of supervision
- Work commonly includes a normal audit of yield by work lead or manager
- Alludes complex surprising issues to boss
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action manager. Every single qualified candidate will get thought for work regardless of race, shading, religion, sex, sexual direction, sex character, national starting point, incapacity, or secured veteran status.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders