The Job Holder
As a Practice Lead (PL) you, are liable for supporting the District Manager (DM) with the day by day non-clinical tasks of their appointed office; including tolerant fulfillment requests, driving income, benefit, non-clinical group choice, execution, and advancement. PL's are answerable for helping separate the boundaries to all the more likely consideration, better grins, and better lives for patients!
About Aspen Dental-marked practices
Aspen Dental-marked practices are freely claimed and worked by authorized dental specialists. The practices get non-clinical business bolster administrations from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental help association.
Least Education and Experience:
- Training Level: Associates Degree liked
- Occupation Related/Industry Experience: 1-3 years
- General business information; comprehension of gainfulness, P&L explanations
- Capacity to utilize Microsoft Office Word, Excel applications, and friends operational frameworks
- Physical Requirements: Mostly strolling, talking, standing, and refreshing data in PC frameworks
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders