The Job Holder
St. Joseph Health / Covenant Health
We are searching for a Staff RN - CNA (California Nurses Association) with Observational Unit Department at St. Joseph Hospital Eureka!
Area: Eureka, California
Timetable: Full-Time, 72 hours every other week
Move: 12 hours, Days
The Registered Nurse utilizes scholarly, relational and specialized abilities through the use of the nursing procedure to help patients of different ages in accomplishing the most extreme wellbeing potential. The Registered Nurse works as a wellbeing colleague through free, associated and subordinate jobs inside the social insurance framework. Filling in as the patient's supporter, the RN accepts accountability and responsibility for nursing care for patients of different ages as characterized by the office extent of administration.
- Capacity to guarantee quiet certainty and solace.
- Effectively speaks with SJH-HC doctors, clients, and representatives, both face to face and by phone.
- Peruses and appreciates composed guidelines, ready to decipher therapeutic requests, correspondence, notices, and medicinal records.
- Applies deductive and sound judgment thinking capacity to issue unravel on a regular premise.
- Activity and the capacity to make free decisions are required.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders