Telephone Triage Registered Nurse
The Job Holder
Phone Triage Registered Nurse
Low maintenance, FTE: 0.6; Monday - Friday 11:30a - 5:00p brief lunch
Hilborn Administration Center
- The job of the Telephone Triage Registered Nurse (RN) is to convey protected and opportune consideration to patients by means of phone or entrance utilizing institutionalized clinical rules, assets, and free nursing judgment.
- Gives phone reaction and competency in the clinical appraisal, PC abilities, and client assistance.
- Surveys or assesses patients by using quiet medicinal history, triage conventions, and doctor joint effort.
- Gives general wellbeing data utilizing endorsed references. The Telephone Triage RN is liable for knowing and supporting administrative and clinical practices in supplier course and clinical (via telephone) appraisal to help the patients in giving top-notch care.
- Archives constantly of call, per strategy.
- Reacts to patients, parental figures, wellbeing experts and staff in a delicate private and expert way.
- Reports and raises abnormal calls or differences, and freely look for direction or backing varying.
- The Telephone Triage RN uses clinical information and fitness, positive relational abilities, critical thinking and compromise methods, the capacity to impact change, solid aptitudes in the appraisal, association, and time the executives.
- The Telephone Triage RN works under the heading of the Practice Manager of the Centers for Primary Care and the Director of Ambulatory Quality.
- The Telephone Triage RN works over the medicinal services continuum incorporating the NorthBay HealthCare System, organize and out of system benefits as a team with patients/families, doctors, staff and organizations to guarantee suitable consideration at the fitting level to the part.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders