Staff RN - Observation Unit
The Job Holder
Humboldt County Entities -
The Registered Nurse utilizes scholarly, relational and specialized abilities through the use of the nursing procedure to help patients of different ages in accomplishing the most extreme wellbeing potential. The Registered Nurse works as a wellbeing colleague through free, reliant and subordinate jobs inside the medicinal services framework. Filling in as the patient's backer, the RN accepts accountability and responsibility for nursing care for patients of different ages as characterized by the division extent of administration.
- Capacity to guarantee tolerant certainty and solace.
- Effectively speaks with SJH-HC doctors, clients, and workers, both face to face and by phone.
- Peruses and appreciates composed directions, ready to decipher restorative requests, correspondence, notices, and medicinal records.
- Applies deductive and sound judgment thinking capacity to issue unravel consistently.
- Activity and the capacity to make free decisions are required.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders