Patient Services Representative
The Job Holder
About Aspen Dental-marked practices
Aspen Dental-marked practices are autonomously claimed and worked by authorized dental specialists. The practices get non-clinical business bolster administrations from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental help association.
- Welcome and check-in patients in an agreeable way.
- Gather co-installments and confirm protection inclusion.
- Timetable and affirm tolerant arrangements.
- Get ready new patient graphs flawlessly and precisely.
- Different office obligations as allowed by the Office Manager.
- Reacting to persistent charging or budgetary requests, coordinating to proper divisions, as essential.
- Gather and post installments and record receipts.
- Parity daily stores and complete charge card handling.
- Least Education and Experience:
- Secondary School Diploma or equal.
- Applicants will have at least two years of involvement with a human services office or quick-paced, exceptionally intuitive client care condition - involvement with the dental or restorative industry with planning and checking protections liked.
- Self-inspired with the capacity to surpass quiet desires.
- Fantastic hierarchical abilities to successfully deal with different undertakings.
- Adaptability to help change, with fluctuating calendars as essential.
- Have phenomenal relational abilities.
- Resumes must exhibit a stable business history.
Copyright © 2021, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar