Patient Access Rep II- Full-time 6:30a-3p Mon-Fri and Saturdays occasionally
The Job Holder
Atlanta, GA, USA
Jan 30, 2020
Expected set of responsibilities:
- Acquires segment and protection data for preregistration/enrollment on all patients.
- Imparts emergency clinic's budgetary strategies to all patients.
- Distinguishes patients who require early budgetary guiding intercession.
- Gathers on self-compensation accounts, co-pay, and deductibles.
- Reports monetary plans.
- Calendars methods/follow up arrangements.
- Guarantees and audits every segment datum for emergency clinic visits.
- Broadly educates in different Access Departments and Facilities.
- Calendars methods/follow up arrangements in General Patient Registration Millennium Scheduling.
- Finishes segment and protection.
- Furnishes patients with test data.
- Acquainted with Advance Beneficiary Notice, precertification, ICD-10 coding, Medical Terminology.
- Speaks with Physician Offices, Staff, and different divisions.
- Liable for getting pre-affirmation or potentially oversaw care referrals for inpatient and outpatient experiences.
- Different duties incorporate performing confirmation of advantages, request section, and pre-accreditation for elective and crisis affirmations.
- Position requires a self-propelled person who can deal with high patient volumes and a quick pace.
- Help with departmental work process varying.
- Keeps up an exhaustive comprehension of protection, enrollment, booking, referrals, approvals, and record development.
- Keeps up information on departmental applications for example Shroud, E-Cashiering, FirstNet, HealthQuest, General Patient Registration (GPR), Enterprise Encounter, Scheduling, Millennium, and Patient Responsibility Pricer, and different frameworks used by Patient Access. Performs different obligations as required.
- Secondary school certificate or proportional.
- Must have in any event 2 years medicinal services related or client assistance experience.
- Information on Medicare, Medicaid, and other business payers (HMO, PPO) liked.
- A partner or four-year college education might be acknowledged in lieu of experience.
- Guaranteed Healthcare Access Associate (CHAA) liked.
- Composing abilities with at least 35 wpm and great relational abilities.
Copyright © 2022, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar