Access Specialist Gwinnett Family Med
The Job Holder
At Gwinnett Medical Center, we trust it takes an assortment of gifts and abilities to convey an excellent mind and accomplish world-class results. Our Administrative experts take on a wide assortment of employments all through our association, however, each colleague assumes a key job in the entirety of our prosperity. In our communitarian workplace, you'll profit by learning and advancement programs that offer you the chance to grow your insight, manufacture your ability, and arrive at your latent capacity. Come see why we were named one of the Atlanta Business Chronicle's 2012 Best Places to Work. Go along with us at Gwinnett Medical Center in an Administrative job, and find all the help you need to be joined with all the open doors you need. The Patient Access Specialist performs regulatory and administrative obligations allowed by the Practice Manager, for example, welcome, planning, and organizing installments for patients. Enters quiet information and keeps up therapeutic records.
- Secondary school recognition (or GED proportional) required.
- Must have experience utilizing consoles with a high level of precision.
- Must show capability with PC aptitudes.
- Lean toward at least 2 years of involvement with the office setting.
- Doctor practice or restorative related experience liked.
- Ready to perform various tasks.
- Solid client support and relational abilities.
Copyright © 2023, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar