Patient Access Representative
The Job Holder
Glendale, CA, USA
Jan 31, 2020
Adventist Health Glendale
- Check for physician orders and attaches them to patient medical record to ensure that patients are receiving appropriate tests.
- Choose the correct health plan and accurately and research to ensure accuracy when verifying insurance. Enter all authorization information accurately as needed.
- Follows guidelines and instructions from senior staff.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders