Memory Care Coordinator
The Job Holder
The Senior Lifestyle Company, LLC -
This position advances and coordinates the crucial way of thinking of Senior Lifestyle Corporation with the help of the Memory Care Program. The Memory Care Coordinator underpins the execution of Memory Care Program purposes of qualification. The Memory Care Coordinator is answerable for supporting consistency with all network approaches and strategies and pertinent state guidelines as they apply to Memory Care. The Memory Care Coordinator will be the procedure champion to execute and supervise the Memory Care purposes of qualification set up in the territories of Embrace Wellness, Embrace Enrichment, Embrace Creativity, Embrace Connection, Embrace Challenge and Embrace Teamwork.
- Advancement of the organization's Embrace reasoning in all parts of his/her job for occupants, families, and staff.
- Usage and oversight of the six special mainstays of Embrace.
- Day by day oversight of the activities in the Memory Care territory in an organization with the Memory Care Director and Health and Wellness group.
- Leads to high caliber imaginative projects in Memory Care. This is the position's essential core interest. Individual will by and by lead at least 5-7 projects for every day. Helps with arranging, organizing, and assessing inhabitant exercises. Empowers occupant interest in programs.
- Gives instruction, preparing, and hands-on help to network staff in organization with the network chiefs.
- Actualizes and screens projects and procedures to advance greatness in programming while at the same time keeping up an elevated level of occupant/family/staff fulfillment in a financially dependable way.
- Performs different obligations as allowed.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders