Patient Access Rep
The Job Holder
St. Joseph Health / Covenant Health
Tolerant Access Representative helps the doctor and different experts in referral solicitations and patient situation reacts to every patient request, referral, and PCC materials. Associates work assignments and day by day exercises with Supervisor and Manager.
- Capacity to work freely and self-organize outstanding tasks at hand.
- Great hierarchical, documentation and relational abilities.
- Must have the option to work in a quick-paced division and handle various assignments, work with interferences, and manage classified data.
- Display affability/regard for collaborators; ready to help colleagues
- Secondary School Diploma or identical required.
- 1-2 years of past use involvement with an oversaw care setting.
- Essential MS Word, Excel, and Windows experience.
- Substantial California Drivers License so as to go to other SJHH areas.
- Favored Position Qualifications:
- At least 3-long stretches of involvement with an oversaw care setting unequivocally wanted.
- Bilingual English/Spanish interchanges abilities liked.
- Must have the option to type 45 WPM, precisely.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders