Medical Office Coordinator
The Job Holder
Horizon Behavioral Health
Quickly developing, high paced, the enormous restorative practice looks for experienced, enthusiastic, full-time (32-40+ hours out of each week) Office Coordinator to fill a prompt opening in our group in our Savannah office.
The Office Coordinator oversees everyday activities of the workplace including staff planning, staff profitability, grievance goals, persistent fulfillment, consistency with training strategies and systems, and work process productivity.
Obligations and duties incorporate yet are not restricted to:
- Gives supervision to the non-supplier staff (except for charging staff) to incorporate sorting out work assignments, advising, critical thinking, booking, efficiency observing, assessing execution, actualizing execution improvement ventures.
- Behaviors preparing on an assortment of capacities including, front work area and medicinal associated activities.
- Gives oversight of strategies and methods to incorporate money taking care of capacities.
- Helps with Front Office Duties varying and without FO staff.
- Helps with Medical Assistant Duties varying and without MA staff.
- Screen time and participation of subordinate representatives and planning time cards for finance.
- Keeps up a stock of office supplies and places orders when important.
- Handles tolerant explicit issues and grievances that are not ready to be taken care of by staff individuals.
- Gathers month to month report(s) of office activities for Practice Manager and Chief Operations Officer.
- Guarantees all gear is in working request and organizes with suitable staff and merchants when required for a fix of hardware.
- Under the course of the TMS organizer and suppliers keep up TMS records and perform TMS day by day sessions.
- Guarantee all office correspondence is taken care of in a convenient way (no-show letters, medicinal record demands, approaching mail, outbound mail and so on)
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders