The Job Holder
Plays out an assortment of managerial, secretarial and administrative obligations that bolster the executive's staff in the general activity of an office or administration zone. Assignments are described by a high level of information and utilization of office approaches, techniques, and activity. The officeholder is relied upon to decipher and execute the obligations and duties of the activity with just restricted supervision and heading. The position is described by the capacity to organize and sort out various assignments.
REQUIRED: 1. One
(1) year administrative/secretarial experience.
2. Composing prerequisites fluctuate by the office, see order for necessities.
3. Great relational abilities.
4. Capacity to adhere to point by point guidelines.
5. Level of capability in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) changes by division, see demand for necessities. Liked:
1. Post-secondary school training.
2. Earlier medicinal services understanding.
3. Effective consummation obviously in Medical Terminology (contingent upon the measure of medicinal interpretation required for alloted zone).
4. Bilingual – Spanish/English.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders