Mid Level Facilities and Maintenance Manager
The Job Holder
H&F Bread Co
H&F was begun in 2008 to fill a specialty, providing Great Bread to eateries who needed "To upgrade the eating knowledge with craftsman heated merchandise of the most noteworthy quality and consistency with an emphasis on sanitation and consistency". Today that is our Mission Statement. Beginning with a solitary pastry specialist and three colleagues in 2008 working in a 1,800-square foot office, we have extended our Atlanta HF 1 area into a staff of in excess of 150 Employees with three Head Bakers and four Baking Managers working twenty-four hours per day multi-day seven days in a 50,000-square foot office.
Our new HF 2 area situated in Marietta highlights best in class hardware for the selective use for the creation of Gluten and Allergen free items.
We endeavor to be the best bread shop in the Southeast as well as on the planet!
When you join HF Bread Co, at either office, you are joining a family. An organization that is focused on giving sheltered, fun, conscious, comprehensive and beneficial workplaces. We bolster all parts of collaboration to achieve one shared objective - an effective bread kitchen!
We are searching for somebody who has past involvement in a Food Manufacturing Facility as this sort of an office has exceptional SQF necessities. This position will supervise the office in all fixes and upkeep working intimately with the board to regulate all tasks as per all the administering bodies announcing legitimately to the President of the organization.
In light of understanding
- 2+ years of hands-on involvement in an assembling domain liked
- Inclination Bilingual Spanish
- Propelled PC abilities and word preparing
- Capacity to perform various tasks, organize and work productively
- Capacity to tune in, impart (composed and verbal), great language structure, spelling and editing aptitudes and line up successfully with all staffing levels and customers/clients
- Capacity to work freely, self-starter, vivacious
- Capacity to exhibit the great presence of mind and sound judgment
- Capacity to perform at abnormal states in a quick-paced regularly changing workplace
- Capacity to foresee work needs and finish insignificant heading
Basic DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting up Annual Strategic Goals,
- Taking a shot at the Production and Packing floors to give noticeable initiative,
- Protecting H&F is reliably on the objective to accomplish the Strategic Goals,
- Partaking in Quarterly Financial Review gatherings,
- Setting up pay plans similar to the money related goals of H&F, and
- Working with the executives to accomplish the generation potential for H&F Bread Company.
- Encourages the improvement, execution, and upkeep of H&F's PM programs
- Guarantees all gear are labeled and refreshed on the advantage list,
- Creates and guarantees adherence to the PMI plan,
- Keeps up Inventory on all instruments, hardware, save parts, and requests supplies as required,
- Screen costs and control the support spending plan,
- Oversee associations with temporary workers, hardware sellers, and specialist organizations,
- Projects H&F's Equipment Maintenance programming with all hardware and relating supplies and issues week by week/month to month systematic activity and advancement reports.
- Leads Maintenance and broadly educates Sanitation groups in arranging remedial activities for continuous consistence.
- Behaviors instructional courses to guarantee expansive institutionalization.
- Imparts consistence matters to senior administration.
Copyright © 2022, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar