RECREATION SPECIALIST (OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES)
The Job Holder
US Department of the Air Force
Snap-on "button underneath to see Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT data.
The basic role of this position is to under the supervision of the Outdoor Recreation Program Manager to help with arranging, creating, overseeing, and keeping up an expansive scope of outside recreational exercises, classes, or potential occasions.
- Aids the arranging, execution, advancement, coordination, and organization of a military open-air amusement program which is expanded and serves a member network (can't)
- (can't) of dynamic obligation, resigned military, hold powers, approved regular citizen workers, and their wards.
- Aids the advertising and publicizing open-air diversion programs.
- Helps the director with the execution of and organization of working spending plan.
- Speaks to the Outdoor Recreation Program with an assortment of establishment and useful region associations.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders