Monitoring Technician - Night shift -6pm to 630am
The Job Holder
Social Circle, GA, USA
Feb 09, 2020
- Requires solid relational and association abilities.
- Solid verbal and composed relational abilities over various practical zones.
- PC abilities, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Results arranged with exclusive expectations and have the capacity to persuade and advance a group situation, just as give a genuine guide to MFG Associates and more up to date workers.
- Get ready and look after reports, documents, databases, and records, for example, standard working methodology (SOP) and cluster records (EBM).
- Must have the option to lift 10-50 lbs.
- Must have the option to stay at work longer than required as required.
- Introduction to assembling zones at +5ºC including capacity cooler at - 20ºC and presentation to human blood plasma.
- Must have the option to work freely without direct supervision
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders