The Job Holder
Columbus & Chattahoochee Railroad Inc
The individual right now track switches, couples and uncouples vehicles, and performs different obligations related with the development of trains, autos, and motors in rail yards and on the fundamental railroad. The individual gets, transfers, or follows up on oral, composed, or radio directions from the dispatcher, yardmaster, or other workforce demonstrating the switch development, position, or conveyance of railroad vehicles and additionally a train.
- Behaviors the development of rail autos and train developments; signals team member(s) for development of the motor or train utilizing lamp, hand or potentially banner signals, or radio to show when to begin, stop, and back-up or set and discharge air-powered brakes.
- Watches deciphers and transfers arm, light, or radio signs and every other sign influencing the development of a train.
- Works track switches (outwardly checks switch condition and heading) to alter the course of the motor or autos inside yard limits or on the primary railroad; may apply or discharge hand brakes to switch or perform different obligations.
- Peruses and comprehends the book of rules, timetables, releases, train orders, waybills, notices, security guidelines, and other composed or printed material.
- Gets ready required everyday reports, switch records (physically or with a PC), and takes care of our structures including train orders.
- Examines the state of the train and hardware in development and keeping in mind that stationary.
- May a couple air and electrical associations between trains when making up trains.
Copyright © 2021, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar