SUPERVISORY YOUTH PROGRAMS SPECIALIST
The Job Holder
US Department of the Air Force
Snap-on "button beneath to see Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT data.
The main role of this position is to oversee the everyday tasks of the Youth Activities Center, Teen Center, and Youth Center Annex. Right now, the position creates, actualizes, and oversees youth programs as per the Military Child Care Act of 1989 and 1996.
- Fills in as the Youth Activities Director for a differentiated instructive and recreational program in a medium-sized network included dynamic and resigned military, relatives, and Authorized DoD Civilians.
- Oversees assets and assets to incorporate building up the yearly non-appropriated subsidized (NAF) spending plan, which incorporates accommodation and prioritization of program part prerequisites.
- By and by, and through subordinate chiefs/supervisory, manages and coordinates a staff of more than 40 expert, specialized, administrative, recreational, and bolster faculty.
- Guarantees that a sheltered, solid, agreeable condition exists in the Youth Activities offices, grounds, play areas, and sports fields and that security and support is observed.
- Advances people group consciousness of the full extent of Youth Activities projects and administrations.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders