The Job Holder
Savannah, GA, USA
Feb 09, 2020
Golden Isles Terminal Railroad -
- Behaviors the development of rail vehicles and train developments; signals team member(s) for development of the motor or train utilizing light, hand and additionally banner signals, or radio to demonstrate when to begin, stop, and back-up or set and discharge compressed air brakes.
- Watches deciphers and transfers arm, lamp, or radio signs and every single other sign influencing the development of a train.
- Works track switches (outwardly checks switch condition and course) to alter the course of the motor or vehicles inside yard limits or on the primary railroad; may apply or discharge hand brakes to switch or perform different obligations.
- Peruses and comprehends the book of rules, timetables, releases, train orders, waybills, bulletins, wellbeing guidelines, and other composed or printed material.
- Plans required day by day reports, switch records (physically or with a PC) and takes care of our structures including train orders.
- Reviews the state of the train and gear in development and keeping in mind that stationary.
- May a couple air and electrical associations between trains when making up trains.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders