Medical Records Reviewer (Temporary)
The Job Holder
Long Beach, CA, USA
Feb 13, 2020
Offer help to the Health Care Informatics HEDIS group by performing restorative record reflection.
- Surveys and digests paper and electronic restorative records using NCQA HEDIS Technical Specifications.
- Performs total and precise information passage of qualifying administrations and enters results into HEDIS electronic database programming.
- Keeps up the uprightness of private wellbeing data and operational exercises, guaranteeing data is kept inside the bounds of the HEDIS group.
- Recognizes and conveys examples of missing documentation for the evaluation of extra records. This involves calling and faxing medicinal workplaces to acquire additional data.
- Courses all rejections and complex issues to the Lead Nurses and/or Supervisor
- Adds to collaboration by achieving related outcomes varying.
- Effectively bolsters the accomplishment of SCAN's Vision and Goals.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders