Customer Order Managment Representative
The Job Holder
When assembling the tallest structures, the longest extensions, and the most effective assembling plants, individuals put their trust in the market-driving estimation arrangements from Leica Geosystems. Our workers create, deliver and disseminate what our clients depend on, for a long time: development, exactness, dependability, and effectiveness.
Our Duluth, GA office requires a Customer Order Management Representative to serve clients with different needs and demands. This individual will be vital to the business procedure by entering and preparing orders into SAP. S/he will be answerable for preparing solicitations as required. S/he will play out the accompanying obligations:
- Deals Orders – Enter deals orders into SAP. Issue conveyance tickets when required. Enter different Sales type orders including memberships, returns, and so forth.
- Convert arranges in SAP, following all procedures and systems.
- Checking of requests for conveyance follow-up for the two requests entered legitimately and those on the web accomplice store by sellers, when mentioned.
- Liable for invoicing of requests.
- Partake in any courses as well as online classes doled out.
- Handle credit applications from clients. Liaise with credit chief for endorsements and record arrangements. Procedure charge card installments.
- Procedure stock exchanges between capacity areas for agents and the requesting of demo hardware for salespeople.
- General office obligations as required including documenting and different obligations relegated.
- Help where required and return calls in a convenient way.
- Close correspondence/deals support with deals group.
- Eagerness to take on different assignments and duties as required
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders