Patient Account Registrar - DVH Admitting
The Job Holder
Responsibilities: The Patient Account Registrar meets the patient or his/her agent to get quiet socioeconomics. This position likewise verifies protection data, qualification, advantages and approvals as appropriate. Works intimately with all aspects of the Admitting office including PBX administrator capacity and meeting rooms. Must have the option to work a PC to include and recover information. Capacity to speak with the populace served, using age explicit methods from neonatal, pediatrics, youths, youthful grown-ups, center grown-up to geriatrics. Keep up capability in medicinal wording. Exceptional undertakings or different assignments might be given with desires to be finished in a predefined timeframe.
Qualifications: Education and Work Experience
- Past medical clinic experience as an affirmations agent liked.
- Information on therapeutic phrasing liked.
- Viable composed and verbal relational abilities.
- Capacity to perform multiple tasks, organize necessities to meet required timetables.
- Logical and critical thinking aptitudes.
- Client Services experience required.
- Secondary School Graduate or GED Equivalent Required (powerful 4/1/14 for every single new contract)
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders