SUPPORT SERVICES SPECIALIST
The Job Holder
US Department of the Air Force
Snap-on "button underneath to see Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT data.
The main role of this position is to design, oversee, facilitate, and execute various help exercises including offices, family lodging, media communications, vehicles, acquirement, supply and hardware, property removal, reports of review, candidate transportation, and bolster understandings programs on the side of an Air Force Recruiting Squadron central command.
- Directions with the U. S. Armed force Corps of Engineers (USACE) and HQ Air Force Recruiting Service (AFRS)/RSXL on the task, the executives, assessment, upkeep, and end of rented/government offices
- Oversees squad on broadcast communications necessities to incorporate nearby/long separation land and cell abilities
- Fills in as the Squadron Government Motor Vehicle (GMV) Program Manager and Assistant Vehicle Control Officer
- Regulates supply backing to the squadron, unit faculty, and geologically isolated workplaces
- Breaks down authoritative/unit strategic program changes to meet changing inventory prerequisites
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders