The Job Holder
Floyd Medical Center
Under the immediate supervision of an enrolled Pharmacist consistently, the Pharmacy Technician II will give effective, quality, Pharmaceutical consideration. This individual will help drug specialists in the acquirement, readiness, and dissemination of prescriptions and pharmaceutical supplies. He/she will help with keeping up the medicine stock just as patient records. The Pharmacy Technician II will get ready IV answers for all age classes as required and perform related obligations varying.
1. Secondary school confirmation or GED from an authorize foundation required
2. Some school coursework liked
1. Capability in composing and a piece of working information on numerical estimations
2. Related knowledge working in a drug store setting liked
1. Must be enrolled with the State of Georgia as a Pharmacy Technician before starting work.
2. Must be PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) affirmed upon a contract or inside 8 months of the contract.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders