Sr. Patient Access Representative - Full time, Day Shift
The Job Holder
Adventist Health Simi Valley
Adventist Health is in excess of an honor winning wellbeing framework. We give entire individual consideration to our networks and champion more prominent's benefit - from the working space to the meeting room, we are driven by our interesting energy to live God's adoration through wellbeing, completeness, and expectation. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to consistently accomplish more. Presently is your opportunity to apply your energy to our main goal.
We're searching for somebody to join our group as a Sr. Understanding Access Representative who:
Aids check and documentation of patient medical clinic benefits acquired from insurance agencies and oversaw care organizations. Helps patients with financing all or part of their medical clinic remain, ideally before the patient's planned affirmation for treatment. Arrangements capability, proficiently, and routinely with all patients and their records.
- Acquires data influencing tolerant confirmations and guides data to and from medical clinic and doctor workplaces.
- Goes about as a contact among emergency clinic and insurance agencies, confirming data and patient status.
- Gets medical procedure printed versions and data and contacts the patients and doctor workplaces if a store is required at a time of affirmation.
- Acquires protection benefits approval and legitimate check.
- Performs other occupation-related obligations as appointed.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders