Finance and Accounting Associate
The Job Holder
Purpose Built Schools Atlanta
Set of working responsibilities – FINANCE and ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE
Set of working responsibilities:
The Finance and Accounting Associate is a piece of the focal office of Purpose Built Schools Atlanta (PBSA), a start-up association banding together with Atlanta Public Schools to pivot four of the area's most tested schools. Answering to the Controller, the Finance and Accounting Associate is in charge of giving money and bookkeeping backing to all schools in the PBSA group (Thomasville Heights Elementary School, Slater Elementary School, Price Middle School, and Carver High School – opening in 2018). The Finance and Accounting Associate will work intimately with the Controller and the Finance and Accounting Manager to give authoritative help to the fund and bookkeeping division.
The perfect up-and-comer is innovative, alright with equivocalness, and is roused by working in a start-up condition. A fruitful Finance and Accounting Associate will work with a feeling of direness, have amazing client administration abilities, assemble solid connections, and be inspired by the mission of PBSA. The Finance and Accounting Associate will be situated in the PBSA focal office, which is situated in a school, and will make a trip to the next school destinations (inside Atlanta), as required.
The Finance and Accounting Associate backings the money and bookkeeping office by playing out a portion of the fundamental bookkeeping and managerial obligations. This may incorporate getting ready stores, handling installments, planning and submitting tax documents and keeping up money related databases, records, and spreadsheets. The Associate will answer telephones, welcome partners, catch up with the seller, make arrangements, record desk work, perform information passage, filter reports, get and sort mail, and whatever other assignments that add to the capacity of the fund and bookkeeping division. The Associate will likewise be relied upon to give regulatory help to different offices in the association, including HR and activities.
- Help with dealing with month to month hierarchical settlements, budget summaries, and reports.
- Track solicitations, installments, and merchant/partner correspondence.
- Oversee different databases, including the acquisition and charging frameworks.
- Research, track and reestablish bookkeeping or documentation issues and inconsistencies
- Give bookkeeping and administrative help to the bookkeeping office
- Type precisely, get ready and keep up bookkeeping reports and records
- Accommodating solicitations and recognizing disparities
- Procedure repayment structures
- Get ready bank stores
- Keep up advanced and physical money related records
- Different obligations as sensibly doled out by the suitable director.
- Four-year certification in Accounting required.
- At least two years of managerial experience required.
- Work involvement in instruction as well as non-benefit 501(c)3 condition, usually liked.
- Self-starter with the capacity to perform inside equivocalness and a pioneering domain.
- Exhibited capacity to fill in as a compelling group pioneer.
- Capacity to keep up monetary records, databases, and private information.
- Capable in Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Exceptionally composed with the capacity to perform multiple tasks and oversee due dates.
- An available, obvious, and adaptable style that motivates trust and certainty.
- Incredible correspondence and relationship building aptitudes with a capacity to self-organize, arrange and work with an assortment of inner and outside partners.
- Individual characteristics of respectability, validity, discretion, and devotion to the mission of Purpose Built Schools Atlanta.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders