Patient Access Rep II- Full-time 9am - 5:30p
The Job Holder
At Emory Healthcare, we incorporate science and mind to change the substance of human services. Our colleagues are gallant people who are eager to stir things up and help discover answers for complex issues. We're enabled to impact change for, and with, our patients, their families, the network and one another.
As one of the main scholastic medicinal frameworks, we're anxious to share what we realize with clinics around the nation and the world. We have the support, information, experience, and consent to lead the route in growing new and better ways to deal with forestalling and treating infection, and our patients get medications years before any other individual.
We're characterizing another standard of care for mankind. Is it true that you are prepared to go along with us?
Set of working responsibilities:
- Gets segment and protection data for preregistration/enlistment on all patients.
- Conveys clinic's money related arrangements to all patients.
- Recognizes patients who require early money related guiding intercession.
- Gathers on self-compensation accounts, co-pay, and deductibles.
- Records money related plans.
- Timetables techniques/follow up arrangements.
- Guarantees and surveys every segment datum for emergency clinic visits.
- Broadly educates in different Access Departments and Facilities.
- Timetables techniques/follow up arrangements in General Patient Registration Millennium Scheduling.
- Finishes segment and protection.
- Furnishes patients with test data.
- Acquainted with Advance Beneficiary Notice, precertification, ICD-10 coding, Medical Terminology.
- Speaks with Physician Offices, Staff, and different divisions.
- Liable for acquiring pre-confirmation as well as oversaw care referrals for inpatient and outpatient experiences.
- Different duties incorporate performing a check of advantages, request section, and pre-confirmation for elective and crisis affirmations.
- Position requires a self-roused person who can deal with high patient volumes and a quick pace.
- Help with departmental work process varying.
- Keeps up an intensive comprehension of protection, enrollment, planning, referrals, approvals, and record development.
- Keeps up information on departmental applications for example Obscuration, E-Cashiering, FirstNet, HealthQuest, General Patient Registration (GPR), Enterprise Encounter, Scheduling, Millennium, and Patient Responsibility Pricer, and different frameworks used by Patient Access.
- Performs different obligations as required.
Copyright © 2023, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar