Health Information Management Technician
The Job Holder
Dahlonega, GA, USA
Feb 18, 2020
Chelsey Park Health and Rehab
POSITION IS PART TIME.:
- Answerable for the arrangement and upkeep of patient medicinal records and structures for Northridge Medical Center as per the current government, state, and nearby guidelines and focus rules.
- Sets up and keeps up control techniques to upgrade the productive and powerful treatment of patient medicinal records and related restorative reports.
- Behaviors routine reviews on dynamic medicinal records.
- Audits and arranges outlines of released patients; cleanses records as per focus rules.
- Resolves translation issues.
- Audits and follows up on doctor documentation in the therapeutic record.
- Directions record audit and help requesters with access to and the arrival of data.
- Reacts to demands for medicinal data by performing obligations as per built up an emergency clinic and departmental approach and state and government laws.
- Procedures approaching and active mail every day.
- Breaks down, assemble and conveys details and information for gatherings and reports.
- Explores, reports, and submits HIPPA Violations
- Keeps up protection and security minds all PCs for the inside.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders