Patient Access Scheduler I- Full-time 8:30am - 5pm
The Job Holder
At Emory Healthcare, we coordinate science and mind to change the substance of human services. Our colleagues are bold people who are happy to shake things up and help discover answers for complex issues. We're engaged to impact change for, and with, our patients, their families, the network and one another.
As one of the main scholastic medicinal frameworks, we're anxious to share what we realize with emergency clinics around the nation and the world. We have the support, information, experience, and consent to lead the route in growing new and better ways to deal with forestalling and treating illness, and our patients get medications years before any other person.
We're characterizing another standard of care for mankind. It is safe to say that you are prepared to go along with us?
Set of working responsibilities:
- Goes about as the first purpose of contact inside the Scheduling Department for new and reoccurring patients and doctor workplaces planning different outpatient/inpatient arrangements across Emory Healthcare.
- Answer inbound brings in high volume call focus condition.
- Welcomes guests in an energetic way giving uncommon client support and uplifting mentality consistently.
- Enters all patient segment, restorative and monetary data precisely into the Cerner Millennium Scheduling framework.
- Keep up an essential comprehension of protection, pre-affirmation, and referrals.
- Performs planning capacities as per approaches and strategies.
- Answerable for the planning, rescheduling and crossing out of all outpatient and strategies These administrations incorporate yet not constrained to: radiology, research facility, cardiopulmonary, rest focus, recovery administrations, outpatient administrations, and dietitian administrations.
- Keeps up decent working associations with doctor workplaces and individual partners inside the medical clinic.
- Guarantees classification of patient data.
- Impart and organize with other work units and other emergency clinic offices to encourage exact and finish enlistments/planning.
- Stay current with outpatient technique information and give clinical prep directions to guests varying.
- Give opportune reactions to all requests (verbal/composed) with respect to persistent records.
- This position additionally makes outbound calls to plan patients and helps with the administration of doctor orders, in an assortment of ways.
- Keep up adequate profitability guidelines in high volume call focus condition.
- Effectively partakes in process improvement by sharing contemplations and thoughts in a productive way either orally or composed structure.
- 100% of work time spent on noting calls and booking arrangements.
- Performs different obligations as doled out to meet the objectives and goals of Emory Healthcare.
Copyright © 2024, Job Holder | Designed & Developed by Coderzbar