Team Lead - Part-Time
The Job Holder
This position works intimately with the Store Manager to facilitate the work exercises of colleagues including preparing on organization, customer and store working approaches and projects just as everyday store clerk activities and money taking care of. Goes about as pioneer on obligation, reacting to client and colleague worries without store administrator, just as opening and shutting the store and guaranteeing all book shop property and colleagues are protected and secure.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Leads the work exercises of division colleagues, PT and Temporary including:
- Guarantees racks and different showcases are loaded, restocked and kept up as per organization norms.
- Guarantees markups or markdowns are taken by organization mandates.
- Welcomes and helps clients with requests and buys using money register to process installments and discounts and resolves heightened client issues.
- Accomplices to make and keep up a Hassle-Free client administration culture concentrated on arrangements based selling and extraordinary client experience.
- Confirms clerk every day adjusting of money drawers for exactness while guaranteeing to save money taking care of arrangements and methodology are pursued including money, checks, and credit/charge cards.
- Directions the work exercises of colleagues including leading preparing for new representatives. Guarantees that the colleagues comprehend and pursue Corporate and store arrangements and methodology.
- Gets and checks requests and complete store reports
- Maybe a key holder and in charge of opening or potentially shutting the store.
- Comprehends and procedures site requests including picking product and delivery orders.
- Keeps up flawless and clean store and work regions.
- May help other colleagues with finishing crafted by the office.
- Performs different obligations as relegated.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Partners Degree or equal liked.
- Readiness to work an adaptable timetable including night and end of the week hours.
- Ready to reliably walk and stand; ready to lift 25-50 pounds; capacity to move product utilizing appropriate gear.
- General Computer Skills
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders