Associate Manager, Brand Marketing
The Job Holder
Position Title: Associate Manager, Global Brand Marketing (Writing)
Reports to: Senior Manager, Global Brand Marketing
Area: Atlanta, GA
The Associate Manager, Global Brand Marketing is in charge of supporting a key portion of the Labeling class. In this job, the Associate Manager, Global Brand Marketing is in charge of creating and executing methodologies that drive development for Newell Brands and our clients, concentrating on both base classification the board and the advancement pipeline internationally.
So as to achieve this, the Associate Manager, Global Brand Marketing will use syndicated information, customer and buyer bits of knowledge, class and industry patterns, to decide. The Associate Manager, Global Brand Marketing will work cross-practically with R&D, Industrial Design, Graphics, Sales, Sales Planning, CMI, Finance, Sourcing and Supply Chain.
- Explicit obligations will incorporate, however, are not restricted to:
- Business Management
- Accept responsibility for class fragment yearly P&L targets, reliably recognizing chances to convey against the adjusted upon objective. Finishes month to month utilization reports for the relegated segment(s) recognizing key dangers and openings.
- Executes against clear destinations for the class and can explain the classification and section vision for short and long haul achievement.
- Gives strategic help in different markets outside the US where deals as of now exist or where new open doors emerge.
- System Development and Implementation
- Adds to the general improvement of classification procedure through focused POS examination and customer inquire about.
- Creates key section circumstance appraisals and introductions.
- Supports Sales and Sales Planning in the execution of adjusted techniques.
- Acquainted with brand benchmarks and structure language and guarantees consistency with brand situating over every universal market. Goes about as brand champion over the business.
- Oversee worldwide site methodology, substance and usefulness.
- Portfolio Optimization and Innovation
- Creates an ideal item arrangement dependent on market patterns and holes in the portfolio.
- Supports portfolio the boarding procedure by recognizing Product Lines and SKUs to deprioritize/exit dependent on execution, edge, and as new advancement comes to showcase.
- Helps with commercializing advancement ventures to drive in-advertise achievement
- Makes selling stories for section product offerings and SKUs to be utilized by Sales and Sales Planning.
- Breaks down customer experiences and market information to suggest evaluating destinations, techniques, and guardrails for product offerings and SKUs. Applies value demonstrating data to oversee cost. Uses item, pack arrangements, and brand engineering to endeavor value stepping stool.
- Distinguishes key special windows dependent on objective purchaser conduct and suggests advancement profundity and recurrence rules.
- Applies comprehension of the shopper to both short and long haul choices. Drives key shopper examination to help in basic leadership and improvement of classification procedure.
- Educates showcasing measurements, key brand, and quality measures to follow and comprehend the hidden drivers and cooperation of every measurement.
- Recognizes holes in commercial center comprehension and champions examinations to fill these holes.
- It offers a contribution to the Consumer and Market Insights (CMI) group on the learning targets and activity guidelines for knowledge ventures.
- Four-year advanced education.
- 2-4 years of advertising knowledge, preferably in brand the executives, channel the board, or customer bits of knowledge for a CPG, sturdy, or expert items organization.
- Capacity to work as an entrepreneur.
- o Cross-practical task the executives.
- o Strong relational abilities, composed and oral.
- o Proven capacity to take a shot at a group.
- Propelling or overseeing brands in an assortment of worldwide markets while not obligatory would be considered as a preferred position.
- Capable in Microsoft Office applications.
- Capacity to travel universally
- Familiar with English.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a main worldwide purchaser merchandise organization with a solid arrangement of surely understood brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Espresso, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For a huge number of buyers, Newell Brands improves life consistently, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its backups are Equal Opportunity Employers and agree to appropriate business laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are urged to apply.
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders