Quality Improvement Advisor /Healthcare service manager/ Data analyst
Job Title: Quality Improvement Advisor /Healthcare service manager/ Data analyst
Duration: 26 weeks, 6 months (Extendable)
Timings: Day (8 Hours) 7:00 15:00
Location: San Diego, CA 92111
· Must Haves: Data analysis experience
· Implementation of need assessments and action plans Six sigma/ LEAN (preferred)
· The Quality Improvement Advisory will provide ongoing identification, development, assessment and implementation of quality improvement plans to support provider practice transformation, as well as technical assistance and feedback to practices for quality and process improvement in assigned regions;
· Provides coaching to provider practice stakeholders in areas identified for improvement;
· Develops practice-specific project plans and monitors implementation and progress; and assists in design, planning, and provision of training.
· To accomplish this, the Quality Improvement Advisor will have three key roles in this position, including (but not limited to); working as a:
· Project Coordinator to support and assist practices throughout various locations in the Orange or San Diego regions;
· Provider Relations liaison; and
· Quality Improvement Advisor with subject matter expertise in performance improvement and process improvement, data analysis, and population health. This role will involve collaborating with the TCPI participating clinical practices and physician/provider leaders, as well as the TCPI Management team on a complex strategic initiative across CHOC’s and/or client respective Integrated Delivery Systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor of Science degree, LVN/Medical Assistant, RN or equivalent clinical and/or managerial role with three years of experience in ambulatory clinic, Quality Improvement, Provider Relations
· Managed Care or Project Management within a healthcare, IPA/Medical Group or health plan setting.
· CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS None required.
· QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Communication • Professionalism • Teamwork • Reasoning/ Judgement/ Analysis • technical
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders