The Job Holder
Main Event Entertainment
Bowl Attendant - 19000198
Essential Location - United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Work Locations - 3101 Cobb Parkway SE Suite 104 3101 Cobb Parkway SE Suite 104 Atlanta 30339
Timetable - Part-time
Employment Posting - Aug 18, 2019, 1:24:53 PM
- Abilities Required
- Cooperative person
- Inviting Demeanor
- Exceed expectations Under Pressure
- A Gracious and Friendly Guest-Centric Attitude
The Bowl Desk Attendant is entrusted with keeping their zone clean, keeping their visitors grinning and ensuring everything is running easily. Your activity will be to enable clients to have an incredible time by helping them locate the best answer for what they're searching for, running all exchanges and helping with path set up, ball choice and bowling guidelines.
What makes an extraordinary Bowl Attendant?
- 16 years + of age
- Capability with PC, money register and charge card check gear
- Can support a group easily all while keeping up a grin
- What will you do once a day?
- Going about as a brand diplomat of good times for our everything of our visitors.
- Making a paramount visitor experience that keeps clients returning.
- Working in a quick-paced condition to support visitors in an expert, accommodating and neighborly way.
- For what reason would it be advisable for you to join our group as a Bowl Attendant?
"Everybody treats you like family. You can come in and complete your activity and go well beyond for each visitor while as yet having some good times time." - Chris, Bowl Department Lead, Georgia
Copyright © 2021, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders