Merchandiser - Large Store Trainee
The Job Holder
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc
Division: [[Deep South]]
Division : [[Sales]]
Occupation Location : [[West Point]]
Other Potential Locations : [[None]]
Rundown Job Statement
The Merchandiser – Large Store will stock and product retires, racks, and shows in the appointed record by playing out the accompanying obligations.
- In charge of promoting all item inside the outlet to organization guidelines.
- Sets up product and deals advancement shows.
- Conveys any store-level chance to suitable colleagues.
- In charge of safeguarding organization resources.
- Keeps up an affinity with clients.
- Secondary school confirmation or general instruction degree (GED); or 1-3 months related understanding or potentially preparing; or an identical mix of training and experience.
- Capacity to peruse and understand basic directions, short correspondence, and reminders. Capacity to compose basic correspondence. Capacity to adequately exhibit data in one-on-one little gathering circumstances to clients, customers, and different representatives of the association.
- Capacity to include, subtract, increase, and partition in all units of measure, utilizing entire numbers, normal divisions, and decimals. Capacity to figure rate, proportion, and percent and to draw and decipher visual charts.
- Capacity to apply presence of mind comprehension to complete point by point yet uninvolved composed or oral guidelines. Capacity to manage issues including a couple of solid factors in institutionalized circumstances.
- Must have a solid vehicle.
- Must have a legitimate driver's permit, great driving record and in consistence with CCBCU armada approach.
- Must almost certainly peruse and communicate in English.
- Must be in any event 18 years old
Fruitful applicants with our organization must pass a medication screen and individual verification. (MVR/DOT Physical, if pertinent)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. "An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)"
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders