Phoenix, AZ, USA
Apr 06, 2019
- Performs general nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patients charts.
- May be required to draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Prepares examination rooms and maintains daily cleaning list.
- Schedules patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing.
- Communicates with patient regarding test results and plan of care by phone or mail as directed by physician.
- Documents patient care plans, charts, tests and examination results in the medical record.
- Prepares patients for diagnostic procedures, explains process and positions patients to capture images requested by physician.
- Escalates non-routine issues to the practice manager or physician.
- Performs other duties as assigned by practice manager or physician.
- 2 years of paid experience
- Current Physical
- Current TB Test
- MMR series or Titers
- Able to pass drug screen and background
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
Copyright © 2020, The JobHolders | Designed & Developed by The JobHolders